Member Affinity Programs Manager
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Business, Management, Marketing
Type: Full Time
American Academy of Pediatrics has an opening for the Member Affinity Programs Manager position. This position will develop and manage all aspects of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) member benefit affinity programs in collaboration with business partners, including program development and implementation of marketing initiatives. Assist with the development and implementation of new business strategies to strengthen the value of AAP membership and drive new program revenue growth. Duties and responsibilities:
- Research, conduct business analysis, ensure compliance of agreements, and provide recommendations on new and existing business opportunities for member benefit affinity programs.
- Annually analyze, initiate, and develop new business strategies with member benefit affinity partners to further define program benefits, financial support, and appropriate business models.
- In partnership with the Director, National and Chapter Member Marketing, develop and implement a multi-year marketing strategy to grow awareness and drive membership adoption; manage AAP logo use and handle data requests to ensure quality, targeted direct mail efforts.
- Oversee and manage the Affinity Partner Program to include managing communications, establishing periodic meetings between partners and division leadership, present, and provide reports on programs to AAP leadership and constituent groups as requested.
- Facilitate program discussions and promote business opportunities across other areas of the AAP, including promoting AAP marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop, negotiate, revise, and manage contractual agreements with legal counsel and affinity partners.
- Work with partners to establish KPIs and continually analyze member usage reports from partners and other KPIs to identify ways to improve and increase member engagement with the programs to grow revenue.
- Develop and manage member benefit affinity program budgets, provide monthly variance explanations, monthly royalty and expense reconciliation, and complete budget analysis as needed.
- Manage member benefit affinity program budgets and complete budget analysis as needed.
- Provide direction and support to the activities and actions of the AAP Insurance Program Trust, its Officers, and Trustees in collaboration with the Program Administrator.
- Initiate communication with Trustees, report on program status, plan meetings of the Trust, and record minutes.
- Provide direction to Affinity Partners on promotional opportunities at AAP meetings.
- Create Member Advantage marketing calendar for all programs, coordinate approvals of all marketing efforts, create and send emails through MagnetMail, work with member marketing team to create/update member advantage program print needs, and ensure Member Advantage Program pages on aap.org are up-to-date.