Microsoft Engineer, Senior
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Category: Engineering, IT
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Sentinel’s Master/Senior Microsoft Engineers begin their portion of the engagement on day one of the process and work together with the Program Manager and Project Manager in the Planning process adding details related to the organization’s specific environment and aligning with the Microsoft Architect and Healthcare Risk Manager. You will also gain access to the organization’s environment validating/updating information from the initial audit. Once fully engaged, the Master / Senior Microsoft Engineers provide advanced technical services and provide guidance to the Microsoft Analysts and Microsoft Technicians. Level IV engineers represent the top of Sentinel’s Technical Team. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience at the engineering level supporting, deploying, and configuring Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong experience with Exchange.
- Experience with enterprise level Active Directory migrations required.
- Powershell and SQL experience.
- Experience with Quest tools.
- Microsoft Certifications preferred.