Type: Full Time
Ametek/Magetrol is looking for enthusiastic talent to join their team as a Network Administrator, eager to learn the business and develop and grow within our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. You will also respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions. Key Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot computer networks and associated assemblies.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Install, upgrade, and configure network printing, directory structures, rights, security, and software on file servers.
- Provide users with network technical support.
- Respond to the needs and questions of users concerning their access of resources on the network.
- Establish network users, user environment, directories, and security for networks being installed.