Network/Systems Project Engineer
Type: Full Time
Aqueity is looking for a skilled Systems/Network Project Engineer to join their growing team. The Systems/Network Project Engineer will architect new networks and maintain the design and integrity of the client’s entire environment, along with coordinating complex projects. The ideal candidate will have solid skills in networking and internet technologies with a general understanding of Microsoft core technologies. Some responsibilities are the following:
- Designs, implements, and supports services for Microsoft related technologies: Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Engineers and implements system solutions to meet customer needs.
- Implements and supports disaster recovery solutions.
- Provides technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Provides remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, RDS, and Citrix.
- Completes system documentation and consulting services including system reviews and recommendations.
- Communicates with customers as required including updates on incident progress, and notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Improves customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Escalates service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.