Network Team Lead
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Network Team Lead to join their growing National Support team. Work with Fortune 500 companies, utilizing your knowledge and experiences with networking solutions with equipment from Cisco, Palo Alto and more. In this role you will lead a team of Network Engineers and be a point of escalation for their customers and teams. You will be managing calls from across the country troubleshooting enterprise infrastructure to include; routers, switches, firewalls, connectivity and security. As a leader on the team, you will be tasked with keeping members of your team aware of emerging technologies and managing their professional growth. You and your team will have opportunities to learn and expand your networking knowledge will working closely with members of Data Center, Security and System teams. Qualifications:
- CCNP or CCIE preferred.
- Expert level understanding of network infrastructure and solutions to include route / switch, firewalls, and security.
- A significant amount of experience with a variety of Network solutions to include Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper and others as applicable.
- Experience leading and developing a team of network engineers able to maintain high profile environments.
- Experience managing and supporting both public and private networks.
- Candidate should be organized and experienced documenting support solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.