Company: Woodridge Interventions
Category: Social Work
Type: Full Time
Woodridge Intervention seeks a Night Supervisor to join their team. In this role, you will manage and direct the activities of a specific treatment unit, including providing supervision to staff assigned to the unit. You will ensure that all Abraxas policies and procedures are followed. You will serve as the primary role model for employees by leading, directing, guiding and supporting them in such a way that promotes their growth and development. Essential Functions:
- Maintains employee schedules that provide adequate coverage to ensure safety for both clients and employees.
- Develops and implements systems to organize and monitor work activities.
- Interviews and selects most qualified candidate among internal applicants for posted positions.
- Structures, implements, and facilitates new employee on-the-job orientation.
- Writes professional development plans in conjunction with employees to aid in their training and development.
- Conducts effective supervisory conferences and performance evaluations with employees, documents the content of such meetings and evaluations, and provides feedback to them.
- Determines and implements progressive discipline when needed according to the applicable policy.
- Schedules employee training to ensure that all mandatory training requirements are met.
- Provides ongoing effective supervision to unit employees.