Nurse, RN or LPN
Company: Covenant Living at Windsor Park
Type: Full Time
Covenant Living at Windsor Park is seeking a Nurse, RN or LPN, in their Assisted Living residence for Day shift at 7:00am-7:30pm. They have consistent 12-hour shift schedules with working every other weekend. A full time schedule is 3 days a week for 36 hours a week. In this role, the Nurse, RN or LPN will:
- Provide routine daily direction and monitor the work of the LPNs and nursing assistants on the unit, assuring a high standard of nursing care and satisfactory completion of tasks.
- Assist in the orientation of new nursing personnel and reinforce training standards to maintain a high quality of care.
- Assist in motivating LPNs and CNAs assigned to the nursing unit.
- Provide explanation of nursing procedures and assistance to staff to assure ongoing understanding and training.
- Communicate on a regular basis with the Director of Nursing regarding assessments, observations, and suggestions of problem areas, resident and employee activities, concerns, needs, conditions, etc.
- Observe and evaluate residents’ health, mental and emotional conditions and communicate significant changes to appropriate staff. When indicated is responsible for notifying the physician and family members according to prescribed procedures.
- Utilize the electronic medical records system timely and accurately.