Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking an OC Analyst to join their team. As a Network Analyst, you are part of the operations in a 24X7 Network Operations Center, monitoring customers’ production systems. As an OC Analyst, you will be responsible for; providing support to client operations, communicating via phone and e-mail with customers and technicians, and troubleshooting and escalating trouble cases as needed. Qualifications:
- CCNA certified.
- Strong typing ability (is a plus).
- Responsible to Master the NOC Skill set.
- Follows Proper Phone Etiquette Procedures and Email Processes.
- Precision and Accuracy with variable monitoring systems.
- Organized with Ability to Multi-task.
- Quickly Responds to Problem/Critical Situations.
- Accurate and Timely Communication/Interaction Internal and External at All Levels.
- Takes Initiative to Seek Resolutions.
- Full knowledge of Technology Terminology.
- Receptive to Constructive Performance Feedback.
- Adaptable to Company/Departments Trends.
- Completes Outlined Assigned Tasks Along with Ad-Hoc Assignments.
- Obtains Training as Required or Necessitates.
- Assist with training new NOC agents.
- Fast Pace Environment and Works Well in a Team Atmosphere.
- Leadership Skills.