Company: Rehab Without Walls
Type: Full Time
Rehab Without Walls seeks an Occupational Therapist to join their team. Their therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients’ expectations. If you’re motivated to give their clients a more positive quality of life, you are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities:
- Performs occupational therapy evaluation and treatment of patients based upon physician orders/referrals.
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and procedures.
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions & contraindications.
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of independence and/or function.
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient towards goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment.
- Communicates patient’s needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable.
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation and treatment, progress of the patient and discharge from treatment.
- Recommends, designs, or assists in ordering special adaptive equipment for the person served to improve function. Incorporates the use of adaptive equipment to enhance the rehab program.
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations.
- Adheres to standards of the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills.