Company: Proto Productions
Category: Office and Administration
DuPage County area
Type: Part Time
Proto Productions is looking for an Office Manager for their small company that builds display cases for museums and similar institutions. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Office manager duties and responsibilities include answering the telephone, handling accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support. A successful Office manager should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, QuickBooks, spreadsheets word processing and databases). This is a perfect position for anyone looking for a part-time position that offers a flexible schedule in a pleasant low key environment. Responsibilities:
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Process payroll on a biweekly basis.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Order materials and process payments.
- Coordinate tax reporting with company’s CPA firm.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to email.