Operations Associates Needed
Type: Full Time
Entegris is hiring for Operations Associates. This is a career opportunity for qualified individuals, especially those with chemical manufacturing experience. They are offering $3,000 Sign-On Bonuses for these positions. Check them out below.
- Operations Associate – 1st Shift
- Operations Associate – 2nd Shift
- Major responsibilities of the Operations Associates are:
- Produce, package and prepare Entegris products for shipment.
- Weighs, measures & verifies raw materials to make sure batches are made with the proper ingredients in precise quantities.
- Receive raw material and containers.
- Perform required data entry, recordkeeping, and make material transactions in the ERP system.
- Perform required quality testing and inspections.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment.
- Immediately address any deviation to PACE values, procedures, policies, etc.
- Engage in continuous improvement (6S) teams and LEAN manufacturing activities.
- Contribute to plant safety initiatives.
- Perform miscellaneous production and warehouse related tasks (for example, cycle count, preventive maintenance, housekeeping, inventory, incident investigation).