Company: Edward Don and Company
Category: Business, Management
Type: Full Time
Edward Don is seeking an Operations Manager to join their team. The Operations Manager will oversee the day-to-day activities of the DON Corporate Distribution Center. Responsible for managing overall operations, including the labor, productivity, safety, and quality of the operation. This position will be required to work after hours as needed and remain on call and available for emergencies, outages, and/or required events which halt or cause a delay in daily operations. Essential duties:
- Plan, direct and control a wide variety of operational assignments through management, clerical, and warehouse staff.
- Develop and implement the annual budget.
- Follow broadly based directives and operate independently in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Communicate with management on operational issues, utilization of schedules, and statistical analysis on a daily basis.
- Use sound judgment in analyzing issues, and establishing innovative solutions.
- Recognize the importance and providing excellent customer service to both external and internal customers and develop methods that will improve customer satisfaction.
- Systematically handle daily work challenges and adjusts effectively to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Prepare reports for Distribution Center Management regarding department performance standards.
- Establish and communicate performance metrics, standards, and objectives.