Category: Hotel and Hospitality, Management
Type: Full Time
The Operations Manager is responsible for building strong teams – through development, effective hiring and engagement. They are accountable for all venue business functions and execution of consistent and flawless operational standards. They must display the ability to uphold Puttshack standards and procedures, maximize financial performance, and build relationships within their community to grow the Puttshack brand. Key Responsibilities:
- Bring your ‘A’ Game each and everyday.
- Lead by example by demonstrating Puttshack Core Values.
- Supervise the Department Managers and their teams in providing best-in-class service.
- Cultivate relationships with community leaders and organizations to ensure strong connections.
- Develop their team through coaching and purposeful feedback.
- Drive Associate engagement and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Promote safe operational standards for both Guest and Associate safety.
- Hold leaders accountable for managing venue operations.
- Hold departments accountable for budgets and spending.
- Delegate and follow-up on the completion of tasks.
- Interact with Guests to ensure they are always getting the best possible experience.
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit and revenue.