Company: Lions Club International
Category: Project Management
Type: Full Time
Lions Club International seeks an Operations Specialist to join their team. The Operations Specialist will be assigned to divisions and/or projects to provide strategic support in developing processes and managing projects that require involvement and outreach from both staff and/or leaders in the field. Additionally, the project specialist supports the implementation of organizational priorities and division initiatives to provide all required deliverables to the field. What You’ll Do:
- Provides operational direction and support to assigned divisions and/or projects that require staff or leader involvement though the established project process.
- Determines the best operational approach and implements the right processes to meet the objectives of the organization, division and/or projects, while remaining in scope of what support can be provided.
- Holds consistent client status meetings, updates stakeholders as needed, and details action items.
- Identifies potential implications with staff/leader support and/or divisional projects and recommends strategic solutions to stakeholders.
- Develops timelines and executes operational tasks to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Reviews and analyzes quantitative and qualitative data and makes recommendations for future improvements to stakeholders.
- Ensures appropriate updates are made to the staff operations manual, field and leader guides.
- Contributes to the development of staff meeting agendas and presents on appropriate information.
- Contributes to the development of the annual strategic plan by providing operational processes that support assigned departmental and divisional projects.
- Seeks staff and leader input on assigned divisions and/or projects, as appropriate.
- Coordinates meeting logistics, agenda, and/or reports for department, division and board meetings.