Operator 2 – Bakery-Mixing
Company: Aspire Bakeries
Type: Full Time
Aspire Bakeries is seeking an Operator for their Bakery-Mixing department. The position operates various types of commercial food processing equipment, keeps records of production through put and material usage on a daily basis within his/her production line. Assists in training of new personnel as well as filling in for absent employees. Reporting to Line lead. Some responsibilities are listed as the following:
- Responsible for operation of equipment/Mfg. line, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products per production guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with Production/Packaging procedure/practices as well as inspecting all areas within the Mfg. line/equipment for any operational and/or mechanical issues as well as taking corrective action and notifying supervision and/or management.
- Assists supervision in standardizing procedures/practices to improve line efficiency and/or product quality.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Expected to work in other areas as needed.
- Work safely, follow proper Lock-out/Tag-out procedure where applicable.
- Be proactive in preparing for all daily runs.
- Review production orders, sequence and amount of batches.
- Follow proper sequence how to run dough due to allergens.