Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Company: Earth Friendly Products (ECOS)
Category: Shipping & Receiving
Type: Full Time
Earth Friendly Products has an immediate opening for an Order Fulfillment Coordinator at their facility to handle shipping and receiving, fulfilling customer orders, maintaining finished goods, unloading and loading trucks. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring items are being properly recycled in accordance to EFP Sustainability policies.
- Reserving customer orders in ERP System (Deacom) utilizing scanners.
- Assembling customer orders shipping out via LTL or Truckload.
- Verifying quantities against order pick list, checks the quality of products and proper labeling before releasing to holding area.
- Placing orders on pallets or shelves; relocates orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking completed pallets with identifying information for shipment as instructed.
- Ensuring orders are prepared for shipping accurately and on time.
- Assisting Inventory Control with picking finished goods from filling line to be placed in staging area or proper rack location.
- Assisting shipping and receiving unloading trucks; verify accuracy of received items by comparing the information on the packing slips with the purchase orders.
- Assisting with loading orders ready for shipment.
- Notifying Shipping & Receiving Manager of low items on floor.
- Maintaining receiving/ shipping dock area to ensure it is clean and organized.
- Handling other special projects and requests, as needed.