Part-Time Police Records Clerk
Company: Village of Carol Stream
Category: Data Entry, Government, Local Government, Office and Administration, Public Service
Type: Part Time
The Village of Carol Stream seeks a motivated person up to 19 hours per week to provide customer assistance, data entry, answer non-emergency calls and perform various general office duties within a 24-hour police operation.
Qualified individuals must possess the following:
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Proficient in the Use of Modern Technology
- Superior Communication and Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task and Work Independently
- Able to Discreetly Handle Confidential Matters
- Minimum 2 Years of Responsible General Office Experience Preferred
Carol Stream Police Records Clerks utilize several electronic programs including MS office and the LEADS database. Previous work in law enforcement/public safety a plus, but not required.
This is a part-time position with primarily weekend hours, (Friday-Monday) on the dayshift (7A-3P) and the afternoon shift (3P-11P); however, the successful candidate must have some flexibility to work nights and holidays when necessary.