Parts Picker – First Shift
Company: Walterscheid Powertrain Group
Type: Full Time
The focus of this position is to locate material by pulling and verifying material listed on manufacturing order, delivering in timely manner to the correct area on the floor. Requires strong reliance on accuracy and ability to investigate material discrepancies. Cross functional support with inventory management monitoring proper placement of material matching floor to the MRP system. $1,000 bonus, benefits and PTO. Duties:
- Receive and check pick lists for manufacturing order.
- Locate products using MRP systems.
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size, etc. ensuring accuracy and quality of material are satisfactory.
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks.
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment.
- Keep records of completed orders.
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions.
- Adhere to health and safety policies and quality standards.
- Maintain product identification and location accuracy.
- Identify and research discrepancy of inventory not available to complete order pick.