Patient Account Auditor – Healthcare Insurance
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Healthcare, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy is seeking a Patient Account Auditor. The Patient Account Auditor is responsible for all activities associated with inbound/outbound calls, to bring escalated accounts/claims to full resolution. The position requires the ability to maintain friendly and appropriate communication in any situation. Knowledge and understanding of ATI standard operating procedures, contracts, billing, and cash collected. You are focused on training and auditing their insurance verification programs, while delivering on the exceptional customer experience promise every day. Responsibilities:
- Partner with business leaders to improve and deliver positive change in the insurance verification function.
- You’ll be an integral part of the Revenue Cycle team and directly plugged in to collaborate with vendor functions.
- Handle a large volume of communication, inbound/outbound calls, and written correspondence within department standards for account resolution.
- Resolve patient accounts efficiently using tools, including, but not limited to; telephone, email, written correspondence, websites, clearing house.
- Account follow up on, claim denials, demographics, insurance, and billing data.
- Escalate trends/issues to higher management following proper research, and supporting documentation.
- Communicate in a manner that results in positive relationships between ATI and customer.