Patient Advocate – Healthcare Accounts Receivable
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Accounts and Billing, Customer Service
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy is seeking a Patient Advocate to join their team. As a Patient Advocate Analyst, you will play a key role in being an advocate for their patients and clinic staff. You will document patient accounts in a precise and efficient manner that results in a concise understanding of interaction, next steps, or required follow-up. You will be responsible to ensure patients receive nothing but the highest level of customer service. You will work closely with the Manager of Customer Success, Compliance, and legal departments, and the Clinical Staff auditing charges to assess risk and exposure for the patient and ATI. You will collaboratively work with Billing and Collections Managers to ensure that process is followed and help achieve full resolution to patient/customer’s concerns. What you bring to be successful:
- Healthcare accounts receivable experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams) required.
- Contact Center/call center experience a plus.
- Knowledge of payor websites, clearinghouse applications, EMR (ICD-10 and CPT coding).
- General knowledge of the medical billing, denied claims, and appeal process and EOBs.