Physical Therapy Assistant
Company: Rehab Without Walls
Type: Full Time
Rehab Without Walls is seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant to join their team. Below lists the responsibilities:
- Provides physical therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by the qualified Physical Therapist in accordance with the patient’s Plan of Treatment.
- Confers with Physical Therapist regularly regarding patient’s plan of treatment, status of progress toward goals, questions and concerns.
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of equipment, treatment and department areas.
- Reports any problems with department equipment to the appropriate personnel to ensure that it is maintained in good working order.
- Communicates patient’s needs and progress to the Physical Therapist of record and assists in securing special adaptive equipment for patient to improve function. Incorporates the use of adaptive equipment to enhance the rehabilitation program.
- Maintains and submits patient treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations.
- Adheres to standards of the Company’s Code of Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act, Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills.