Press Brake Operator
Company: Northstar Metal
Type: Full Time
Northstar Metal has an opening for the Press Brake Operator position. This position is responsible for operating press break machines to form parts. Key responsibilities you will have are to operate an Amada Press Brake, work with tight tolerances, and complete/maintain paperwork. Qualifications are listed below. Interested candidates may send their resume to Maria Cox – email@example.com.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years Press Brake experience.
- Able to stand throughout shift and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to communicate in English, helpful to it.
- Able to work positively in a team environment.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, job shop environment.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and dependable.