Product Sales Support Admin
Company: U.S. Foods
Category: Office and Administration, Sales
Type: Full Time
Supports division sales by addressing and resolving Territory Manager (TM), District Sales Manager (DSM), Chain Account Manager, Healthcare Manager and Major Account Manager questions and requests in a timely manner while utilizing detailed knowledge of U.S. Foods products, systems and tools. Primary liaison between Area or Distribution Centers (DCs) Sales, Replenishment, and Category Management as it relates to customer resolution activities. Works closely with the division departments, particularly purchasing and category management, to support efforts with vendors and suppliers to communicate important information. Two days a week in office and three days a week remote. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Act as the central point of contact for Area hub and market DCs for all internal sales inquiries related to product, specifications, availability, scheduling, and substitutions.
- Resolve external customer and internal sales questions in a timely manner, typically by phone, email, text or other necessary means either by determining answer on own or escalating to appropriate division / regional resources or external vendors, as required.
- Become subject matter expert in US Foods systems and tools to quickly and accurately answer inquiries including, but not limited to Prism, Salesforce, PIM/EPS.
- Execute sample policy to obtain samples for customers and/or Territory Managers.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge and resources to be able to answer questions regarding, but not limited to product availability, delivery schedule, broker contact and line information, product information and specification, product selection and substitutes.
- Prioritize requests based on urgency and customer status.
- Develop broker and vendor contacts along with using internal resource pool to independently address and follow up on sales inquiries.
- Develop product category knowledge in order to suggest substitute product when necessary.