Product Specialist Building Automation
Company: Contemporary Controls
Category: Electrical, HVAC, Sales, Technical Support
Type: Full Time
Contemporary Control Systems has a Product Specialist position open. This position will provide technical support of the company’s products and services. To develop and assist CCSI’s Latin America market base and assist customers in understanding and properly applying the company’s products. To assist the company’s technical staff in testing, evaluating and documenting the company’s products. To develop training materials and conduct training programs to customers and staff. To travel in the field to assist customers in evaluating or commissioning company products. To assist the sales and marketing departments in technical discussions with customers regarding special requests. To perform other job-related duties as determined and assigned by management. Click HERE for full details about the position. Interested candidates may send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide first-level telephone and email technical support of the company’s automation products to customers, partners, internal and subsidiary staff in either English or Spanish.
- Answer questions regarding the hardware and software operation of the company’s building automation and networking products and their suitability in specific applications.
- Assist the technical staff in testing, evaluating and verifying that company products meet published specifications.
- Develop training programs, PowerPoint presentations, and conduct training sessions to customers, partners, internal and subsidiary staff.
- Create application notes, service bulletins and reports regarding company products.
- Travel to jobsites and assist customers and partners in the evaluation and commissioning of the company’s products.
- Assist the sales and marketing departments with trade show participation, active display development and technical discussions with customers regarding special requests.
- Provide hands-on activity in wiring-up test fixtures, soldering components, using test equipment making connections to controllers on mechanical equipment.
- Enter inquiries and resolutions into the Technical Support Database.