Category: Business, Marketing
Type: Full Time
The Product Specialist – Power Tool Accessories will focus on the prioritization and execution of driving accessory sales growth across all channels of business with a high emphasis on ecommerce and traditional trade. This person will support key accounts managers and their respective accounts to drive growth for all brands of CHERVON accessories. The Product Specialist must have experience in business development across multiple channels. Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales team to determine current and future opportunities in power tool accessories and support Key Account Managers on growth trajectories for specific accounts.
- Build overall strategies to grow the accessories business in North America including but not limited to identifying and developing new customers/channels.
- Work directly with end users and retail customers to understand their needs and pain points.
- Embody the voice of the customer in power tool accessories, capturing insights from field work while building user relationships with contractors across all trades.
- Leverage industry and customer application knowledge to drive conversions at the customer and user levels.
- Work alongside Marketing teams to develop relevant customer messaging.
- Work with buying merchants in all channels to drive sell in and sell through promotions.
- Create and execute demonstrations of all products to users and customers.
- Participate in special projects across multiple functional areas including but not limited to: Strategic Marketing, Business development, and variety of other Marketing activities.
- This position requires up to 15% travel.