Production Assembler 1st Shift
Category: Manufacturing & Assembly
Type: Full Time
Ametek/Magnetrol has an opening for the Production Assembler position for 1st Shift. In this role, you will follow current job specifications to assemble our level and flow control products, which includes identifying out-of-standard and nonconforming conditions; alerting Team Lead and/or Supervisor for remediation, understanding and identifying sources of waste in the work flow and work with Team Lead / Supervisor to eliminate identified waste. In addition, you are expected to identify and propose ideas to improve safety, quality, throughput, and teamwork, and that you execute and maintain a clean and organized work area. Required Qualifications:
- 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Basic computer literacy using Microsoft Windows.
- Basic math skills and ability to use basic measurement equipment (ruler, scale, calipers, tape measure.)
- Ability to use various hand tools (wire strippers, pliers, wrenches, ect.)