Production Assembly I Consolidation Value Stream 2nd Shift
Type: Full Time
Ametek has a Production Assembly position open. This position is daily manufacturing of components and finished assemblies for safety instrumentation products. Primary/Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Follow current Standard Work with excellence, including accountability for quality of work performed.
- Identify all out-of-standard and nonconforming conditions; alert Team Lead and/or Supervisor for remediation.
- Understand and identify sources of waste in the work flow and work with Team Lead/Supervisor to eliminate.
- Identify and propose ideas to improve safety, quality, throughput, and teamwork.
- Execute and maintain a clean and organized work area following 5S methods.
- Continuously learn new job skills within the work flow/plant to improve overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Perform all work according to area and AMETEK Magnetrol procedures and code of conduct