Production Control and Shipping Receiving Intern
Company: Abrasive Form
Category: Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
Abrasive Form has an Internship opportunity! The Production Control Intern is responsible for the creation of work orders and administrative duties contributing to the success of the business. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, committed to safety for self and the team, hungry to learn and make improvement, a high standard for quality and process compliance, and a team player. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required:
- Scan incoming job, BOL, and closeout documents into the document retention system, Doc Records, ensuring all information is uploaded.
- Data entry into Vista ERP system to ensure all job travelers, sales orders, jobs, packing slips and purchase orders are accurate.
- Generate packing slips, company certificate, serial number lists, and certifications from suppliers.
- Ship packages as required to meet customer requests.
- Enter serial numbers for parts into Microsoft Excel.
- Create purchase orders for outside suppliers.