Production Control Specialist
Company: Futaba North America Engineering & Marketing Corporation
Bloomingdale, Carol Stream
Type: Full Time
Futaba North America has a Production Control Specialist position open. The Production Control Specialist will generate the production schedule, implement change orders, and maintain communications with our customers. Major responsibilities are the following below. Full details about the position and instructions how to apply is HERE.
- Plan the production schedule according to sales forecasts, customer orders, and logistics capacity.
- Monitor inventory levels and perform daily visual inventory checks to confirm condition of inventory on hand and actual inventory count as needed to meet production schedules. Report and follow-up on inventory discrepancies and shortages.
- Monitor customers’ website portals daily for production changes and messages and take appropriate action. Update information in customers, portal as required.
- Review and execute change orders appropriately.
- Analyze the flow of production and adjust schedules to address delays and improve runtime.
- Update customer production reports and related documentation as needed.
- Inform customers of any changes, delays, or other issues relating to production and/or shipments.
- Maintain effective working relationships and communications with Production, Supply Chain, and Sales regarding production schedules, production goals, and customers’ shipping expectations.
- Attend production control related meetings.
- Coordinate new project start-ups, engineering changes, and phase outs.
- Maintain labeling information.
- Communicate and follow-up on discrepancies, issues, and delays.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and safety and housekeeping requirements.