Production Lead – 2nd Shift with Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Cheese Merchants of America
Category: Maintenance, Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
**SIGN-ON BONUS: $200 after 30 days, $300 after 60 days, $400 after 90 days **
Cheese Merchants of America in Bartlett is immediately hiring for a Production Lead for their 2nd shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Monitor employees use of hair nets, beard nets, blue sanitary gloves, frocks, sleeves/bibs when working on production floor.
-Discipline if necessary
-Monitor employee use of mandatory hard hat, safety glasses, hear protection, steel to shoes, and cut glove; if applicable.
- Housekeeping-keep all production floors and equipment free of product, packaging, and tools at all times.
- Keep brooms, shovels, and brushes hung on shadow boards when NOT in use
- Keep film on film carts or on flat bed carts at all times; DO NOT store or place on floor.
-Verify labels and ink jet lot dates with product type on finish goods to be shipped.
-Verify pallet type, ie. Blue chep/heat treated/standard 48×40 with customer spec.
- Check product standardization; grate size/shred length looks uniform and consistent
- Inspect finished goods for acceptability; packaging, corrugated, and overall appearance of finished product.
- Check bag seals for contamination in seals, foreign materials in product, overall product consistency
- Lunch Breaks:
-Clear line of product; no product to be left on incline conveyors, scales, linear feeders, etc.
-Clean production floor of any product, film, corrugated, etc.
-Empty trash cans and replace with new can liners
- Perform “Daily Employee Attendance” and place in file labeled “Daily Attendance” located in batching office.
- Perform “Daily line Audit” and place in file labeled “Daily Audit” located in the batching office.