Company: Bonar Plastics
Type: Full Time
Bonar Plastics has an opening for the Production Supervisor position. This position is responsible for the overall supervision, direction, and coordination of all plant activities with respect to production, quality, material flow, and maintenance. In cooperation with Plant Manager, this position will make recommendations as to hiring, training and re-assignment of plant personnel. Reviews and prepares reports to keep Management informed of production activities. Essential duties are the following below. For full details, click HERE. Interested candidates may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain a high visual profile in Rotational Molding and Assembly, make frequent personal spot checks to observe departmental activities and supervise solutions to all problems in production.
- Determine if work schedules are being met, supervise necessary adjustments or repairs to resume and maintain production standards and meet all cycle times without sacrificing production quality.
- Insure correct pigments and powders are in mixers and are being used for parts produced.
- Cooperate and communicate with Quality Control department to maintain standards of quality.
- Manage production so as to optimize machine efficiency and minimize rejections.
- Insure safe working conditions for all employees and that the plant is clean and ready for the next shift to start without delay.
- Supervise, evaluate and insure all department personnel are aware of and comply with Company policies and standards.
- Recommend, cooperate and assist in the implementation of training and development programs, maintain discipline within Company standards and implement prescribed disciplinary action.
- Prepare operational reports when required.
- Maintain check on inventory of materials and supplies used in production and report shortages.