Program Coordinator, Language Access Resource Center (LARC)
Company: DuPage Federation on Human Services Reform
Type: Full Time
DuPage Federation on Human Services Reform is seeking a Program Coordinator for their Language Access Resource Center team. LARC is looking for a customer service oriented individual to assist with the coordination of its services. The LARC Program Coordinator provides clerical and coordination support of interpretation and translation services, and interpreter trainings and workshops. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Office Support
- Intake, coordinate, implement and evaluate requests for interpreter services utilizing online scheduling system.
- Intake and coordinate requests for translation services.
- Answer calls, emails, and online requests in a timely manner.
- Provide interpreters and customers with the necessary documentation.
- Maintain interpreter and extern database(s).
- Provide support and collaborate closely with the LARC program director.
- Instructor Support
- Assist with interpreter training recruitment.
- Conduct language proficiency assessments.
- Assist with the organization and implementation of interpreter trainings, meetings, and workshops.
- Provide additional assistance to interpreter training instructors as needed.