Program Coordinator, Trauma, Resilience, & Mental Health Initiatives
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Coordinator, Healthcare
Type: Full Time
American Academy of Pediatrics seeks a Program Coordinator to provide general administrative and project coordination support for assigned American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) trauma, resilience, and mental health initiatives. Assist with implementation of all day-to-day project activities, including meeting planning; budget tracking and invoice processing; website development and maintenance; dissemination of communication resources; member engagement and participation. Responsibilities:
- Assist with the scheduling and planning in-person and virtual meetings, including logistics (eg, hotel arrangements, meeting facilities, meals, transportation), preparation and compilation of materials, note taking, and processing meeting expense reports. Serve as a team lead on virtual meetings and webinars, providing technical assistance and assisting with meeting set up and facilitation.
- Assist with reviewing training materials, educational resources, and other publications, as needed.
- Coordinate development and dissemination of project communications, including promotional activities, educational materials and resources, surveys, and member engagement and participation, working with applicable AAP staff and consultants.
- Coordinate and promote educational offerings that occur under the auspices of funded projects including meeting coordination for planning team(s) and faculty/subject matter experts, and facilitation of continuing medical education and maintenance of certification processes.
- Assist with managing project website(s), including design and content updates, in collaboration with related program managers and IT staff. Develop and maintain related collaboration site(s), listservs, and email lists.
- Work with subject matter experts, project management team, and other AAP staff to update, design, and develop content for the AAP.org and HealthyChildren.org websites.
- Coordinate budget tracking and other financial processes, including reconciliation of monthly reports. Ensure timely resolution of inconsistencies and inaccuracies. Assist supervisor with projecting costs for upcoming activities based on current budgets.
- Develop and process subcontracts, consulting agreements, honoraria, and small grants for assigned projects. Process and track all related monthly invoices, progress reports, payments, and expenses.
- Coordinate assigned project activities of subject matter experts, AAP members, AAP chapters, and national organizations and agencies.
- Assist project staff with development of grant applications and other funding proposals by compiling and organizing application materials.