Company: Illinois College of Emergency Physicians
Category: Office & Administration
Type: Part Time
Illinois College of Emergency Physicians seeks a Program Coordinator to join their team. The Program Coordinator is responsible for management and coordination of ICEP and ITLS initiatives and programs including global development & chapter support, volunteer management, administrative and governance support.
- Handle requests for chapter development.
- Assist with chapter applicants with designation process.
- Coordinate courses held outside of chapters.
- Assist the Executive Director in management of chapter site visits.
- Manage chapter development to launch process, communications and updating information of chapters.
- Manage the ITLS e-Trauma course including but not limited to customer service and assist the Customer Service Manager with other ITLS online courses as needed.
- Serve as the staff liaison to the following: ITLS Regional Forums (Europe, Asia/Pacific Rim), Chapter & Training Centre Development and Support Committee and Nominating Committee
- Support the Executive Director working with Chairs, volunteers, and Executive Director to develop, engage, and implement goals, programs, and initiatives as included in the strategic plan.
- Manage ITLS chapter training procedure and policy manuals and related documents.
- Assist with development of educational products, including ITLS manuals, and supporting materials.
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director and ICEP team including but not limited to meeting coordination, program, agendas, governance and administrative support, and coordination and support with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Develop procedures manual for all responsibilities of this position.