Category: Coordinator, Education
Type: Full Time
Compudopt has a Program Coordinator position open. The full-time Program Coordinator role is a key member of the Comp-U-Dopt team, and reports to the Program Manager | Chicago & Northern Illinois. The primary responsibilities of this role include assisting in the management of programs, program registration management, technology education curriculum delivery to students, along with overall departmental support where needed. This is an ideal position for someone interested in exploring a career in nonprofit work providing opportunity to develop skills in program logistics, implementation, operations, and student delivery. Essential Functions are listed below. For full details about the position, click HERE. To apply: Send cover letter, resume and two references to Kati Hupp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create and manage program registration forms for service areas.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies for all education programs.
- In coordination with the Program Manager, train Learn2Earn, STEAM Team, and Early Adopters programs.
- Actively engages with students to ensure their learning and knowledge retention.
- Facilitates a strong classroom culture through authentic relationships with students and consistent behavior management.
- Provides feedback and suggestions on curriculum and program revision.
- Collects classroom information including attendance as well as metric and measurement reports to ensure the continuous improvement and quality of the program.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.