Program Manager, Bright Futures Digital Content
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Communications, Website & Content Management
Type: Full Time
American Academy of Pediatrics has a Program Manager, Bright Futures Digital Content position available. This position will manage and guide the development of an online-first publication strategy and format for all Bright Futures digital content. Develop and disseminate clearly written, well-designed health communication and education materials for health care providers and families in a variety of formats such as web content, training materials, fact sheets, presentations, etc. Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of Bright Futures digital content. Provide marketing and outreach expertise in the development and implementation of printed and online publications, websites, presentations, and Bright Futures implementation tools.
- Utilizing results from focus groups and key informant interviews, collaborate with AAP digital editors and vendors to design a new Bright Futures web structure that is accessible, searchable, and easy to use.
- Co-create a content map to guide the design and execution of online publications in close collaboration with team members to facilitate the comprehensive Bright Futures Guidelines and Periodicity Schedule content updates.
- Spearhead and deliver training and technical assistance to support user engagement of the Bright Futures website.
- Develop and implement a process for ongoing content review and website updates/maintenance.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with partners, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Develop content for posting on various AAP digital media outlets and ensure message consistency across communication channels working within AAP requirements and guidelines.
- Work with project evaluation staff to evaluate existing and new message/content strategies to ensure the meet the Bright Futures program goals are being met.
- Ensure communication and web content strategies are based on the most current accepted principles, methods, and best practices.
- Prepare project progress and funding reports, and other written materials to provide updates on the status of project activities.
- Participate in development of Bright Futures implementation and training resources.