Program Manager, ECHO Initiatives
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Healthcare, Management
Type: Full Time
The American Academy of Pediatrics is seeking an experienced public health professional to manage the implementation of Project ECHO (Extension for Community Health Outcomes) telehealth sessions for various pediatric health topics (such as global health, early hearing and screening, trauma-informed care, etc.) and audiences. This role will provide training, technical assistance, project support and consultation to pediatricians and other health professionals, as well as partner organizations, regarding the operationalization and promotion of Project ECHO.
Some tasks include:
- Manage assigned global and domestic Project ECHO programs, including training, development, coordination, and implementation of program activities; chapter and other stakeholder involvement; site recruitment; meeting planning; report writing and preparation of meeting minutes and conference call notes. Maintain project management spreadsheet to track program activities.
- Coordinate and participate in the development and review of program materials (eg, program curricula, resource manuals, training tools, sample project protocols) and promotional materials (eg, newsletter and email distribution lists, articles, flyers, and brochures).
- Coordinate and participate in the development and review of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) applications for ECHO programs; ensure CME/MOC activities are implemented with fidelity and accuracy; facilitate processing of CME/MOC credit upon ECHO program completion.
- Work with project teams to plan and implement process and outcome evaluation and coordinate the analysis and dissemination of results.
- Respond to inquiries and correspondence from program collaborators, AAP fellows and other physicians, allied health professionals, governmental agencies, higher education institutions, and other organizations regarding program activities.
- Manage assigned grant budgets, including tracking all related monthly invoices in accordance with the related budget and reconcile monthly budgets. Prepare program funding reports, cooperative agreement continuation materials, and other written materials to provide updates on the status of projects and activities.
- Manage ECHO-related consulting agreements, subcontracts, and partnership documents and manage and track expenses and invoices as assigned.
- Facilitate ECHO sessions and track program participants.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain online content and resources for the AAP ECHO Superhub and related grants, as needed.
- Participate in project-related calls, meetings, and online events as determined by supervisor.