Program Manager, Procurement Technical Assistance Center
Company: College of DuPage (COD)
Category: Management, Marketing
Type: Full Time
The College of DuPage Business Development Center seeks a Program Manager for their Procurement Technical Assistance Center. This position will manage all aspects of the Procurement Assistance Center of the Business Development Center, including strategic planning, business counseling and assistance. The PTAC – Program Manager will engage in outreach activities throughout the community, and oversee educational services provided by the PTAC department to the community. The PTAC – Program Manager will be responsible for developing relations with local/district businesses. Responsibilities:
- Plan strategies, organize and implement marketing for the procurement center which will serve businesses in District 502 and beyond.
- Plan seminars, conferences and workshops relative to procurement assistance.
- Maintain current information and forms for securing state and/or federal contracts for businesses in conjunction with COD Career/Professional Training and Continuing Education.
- Counsel businesses one-on-one to establish feasibility of securing government contracts and/or certifications.
- Provide technical assistance to businesses to procure contracts.
- Attend meetings representing the Business Development Center or College of DuPage as assigned by the Business Development Center Manager.
- Market the procurement program to district and out of district businesses.
- Provide contracting information and bid assistance counseling.
- Plan and implement a Service Delivery System.
- Data entry and client file maintenance.
- Guide the contractors on Quality Assurance Control requirements.
- Report to state offices and COD.
- Initiate follow-up after contract award.
- Interact with and refer to other appropriate Business Development Center programs.
- Engage in outreach activities throughout the community and across campus to create awareness and promote services for the PTAC.
- Provide leadership for the PTAC Center and serve as supervisor to the PTAC staff.