Company: Illinois Mentor/Sevita
Type: Full Time
Illinois Mentor/Sevita, a health care service that gives individuals the daily supports they need to thrive, is seeking a Program Supervisor to join their team. Responsibilities are the following:
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.