Company: CPT Network Solutions
Type: Full Time
CPT Network Solutions is looking for a multi-tasking master to exceed customer expectations by delivering projects on time and on budget. This person is in a constant state of planning, status-checks, and problem-solving, ensuring the project is moving along as planned and making any necessary adjustments along the way. This person will collaborate across departments to ensure project success. The Project Manager also leads a team of Project Coordinators, depending on the scope of the project at hand. A high level of customer service and clear communication skills are imperative for this role.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work tasks.
- Self-motivated, self-directed.
- Creative problem-solver; team player.
- Experience providing excellent customer service.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Bonus Points (Preferred Qualifications).
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree.
- PMP or other project management certificates.
- Familiarity with structured cabling and technical projects.