QA Document Associate
Company: Jel Sert
Category: Office & Administration
Type: Full Time
JelSert seeks a QA Document Associate to join their team. Under the direction of the QA Supervisor, the QA Documentation Associate is responsible for managing documents in Evolution and the CCR database. QA Documentation Associate shall review and organize daily paperwork and review/approve daily paperwork in RedZone. This position requires employees to receive cross-training in other QA functions in order to provide backup support as needed. Responsibilities:
- Updating expired documents, procedures, forms, work instructions, etc. in Evolution.
- Review daily production paperwork (CCPs and Cleaning schedules) and RedZone documents.
- Release and place product on hold.
- Back up on reviewing contract manufacturing batch records.
- Maintain government binders.
- Support all audits by pulling required documents and/or assisting on tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Coordinate support with contract operations.
- Interacts with other departments in the organization to report food safety and quality issues and works collaboratively towards the resolution of the issue.
- Order office supplies.
- Organization of Calibration Certificates.
- Update Packaging Tickets for Medical Food Items.
- Perform internal audits/GMP audits.
- Follow GMP guidelines and company policies/procedures.
- Make suggestions to improve safety, food safety, and quality; make suggestions on how to increase efficiency and reduce costs.