Quality Assurance Manager
Company: Northstar Metal
Type: Full Time
Northstar Metal is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team. This position is responsible for the supervision and oversight of the daily manufacturing operations for the entire facility. The job consists of the management of employees, establishment and attainment of daily/weekly schedules, the insurance and compliance to workmanship/quality standards, the meeting of performance goals (i.e. quality, production, compliance to company’s safety program, as well as, other administrative duties). Some responsibilities are listed below or click HERE for full details. Interested candidates may send their resume to Maria Cox – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide leadership and managerial oversight to the quality departments responsible for Quality Systems and Early Phase Development.
- Provide support as necessary to management regarding quality related projects and issues/concerns on a global basis.
- Conduct ongoing evaluations of quality programs, systems and initiatives to assure that product quality standards and regulatory compliance are achieved.
- Develop and implement effective quality programs aligned with corporate strategic initiatives and business goals.
- Interpret Regulatory Authority regulations, guidelines and policies. Utilize internal audits and quality compliance assessments programs to evaluate Northstar processes and procedures.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to ensure processes and procedures are in compliance with ISO guidelines.
- Must be able to maintain a “big picture” perspective without losing site of the details necessary to meet deliverables and deadlines.