Quality Clerk Coordinator – $2,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Graphic Packaging International
Type: Full Time
Graphic Packaging seeks a Quality Clerk Coordinator to join their team. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining standard manufacturing operating procedures throughout the Complex. Also responsible for analyzing quality metrics, customer feedback and developing action plans to ensure high quality production and customer satisfaction. They understand and align business operations and Quality Department as he/she executes their role to exceed customer expectations and align with GPI business, cultural, financial and operational objectives. Job functions:
- Work within and adhere to GPI’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships and Teamwork.
- Interface with multiple production departments to develop and maintain manufacturing product and process information databases, SAP, etc.
- Work closely across the company on various corporate issues and manufacturing projects.
- Maintain manufacturing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and business processes. Manage the control of documents and procedures; update/create as needed. Perform regular audits of the standard production procedures.
- Collect and analyze operational, service and customer data to ensure, drive and create action plans that improve product reliability, customer satisfaction, and quality resulting in improved production metrics while ensuring valid data.
- Provide quality manufacturing data analysis to improve teams and processes on a timely basis.
- Create and effectively communicate quality metrics to key stakeholders as needed.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing databases and automated collection systems.
- Manage and maintain quality alert programs.
- Maintain metrics, graphs and develop action plans in support of organization workout production team projects, LEAN documentation, while learning all facets of the folding carton industry.
- Will serve as the liaison between the customer and Graphic Packaging through site visits and other communication.