Quality Clerk Coordinator: $750 Sign-On + $200 Vaccine Incentive Bonuses!
Company: Graphic Packaging International
Category: Hiring Events, Manufacturing, Quality Control
Type: Full Time
Graphic Packaging International is seeking candidates for its Quality Clerk Coordinator opening in Carol Stream. This job posting has a pay range of 20.36/hour plus shift differential and progressive pay increases, and a $750 SIGN ON BONUS + $200 VACCINE INCENTIVE BONUS.
We will be hosting a Onsite Job Fair on July 23rd, 2021 from 1pm-4pm. Please apply online. Walk-ins welcome!
This position responsible for developing and maintaining standard operating procedures throughout the Complex. Also responsible for analyzing quality metrics, customer feedback and developing action plans to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction. They understand and align business operations and Quality Department as he/she executes their role to exceed customer expectations and align with GPI business, cultural, financial and operational objectives.
JOB FUNCTIONS include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work within and adhere to GPI’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships and Teamwork.
- Interface with multiple departments to develop and maintain product and process information databases; SAP, etc.
- Work closely across the company on various corporate issues and projects.
- Maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and business processes. Manage the control of documents and procedures; update/create as needed. Perform regular audits of the standard procedures.
- Collect and analyze operational, service and customer data to ensure, drive and create action plans that improve product reliability, customer satisfaction, and quality resulting in improved metrics while ensuring valid data.
- Provide quality data analysis to improve teams and processes on a timely basis.
- Create and effectively communicate quality metrics to key stakeholders as needed.
- Develop and maintain databases and automated collection systems.
- Manage and maintain quality alert programs.
- Maintain metrics, graphs and develop action plans in support of organization workout team projects, LEAN documentation, while learning all facets of the folding carton industry.
- Will serve as the liaison between the customer and Graphic Packaging through site visits and other communication.