Category: Management, Quality Control
Type: Full Time
Tox-Pressotechnik has a Quality Professional position open. The following lists the responsibilities of the position.
- Responsible for conducting on-going analysis of the operations process inputs and outputs to ensure (internal and external) quality requirements are being met
- Provide Management with the voice of the customer and ensure compliance within our organization.
- Implement new and/or improved process steps and methods of control and verification when required to achieve a higher quality product.
- Champion the Layered Process Audit efforts as well as schedule audits and drive analysis to implement improvements.
- Daily involvement in monitoring of part and assembly quality is required as well as direct exchange with personnel on the floor to raise awareness .
- Champion problem solving meetings and support the cross functions team with proper quality tools to address corrective actions.
- Manage implementation and resolution of quality concerns and train shop floor personnel on effects of such problems at a customer (manage Q-Alert process.)
- Participate in customer specific requirements reviews and contribute from the quality aspect of the business.
- Champion FMEA, Control Plan updates to reflect on past quality issues as well as implementation of verification and corrective actions within our organization.