Quality Technician – CMM Programmer
Type: Full Time
The HYDAC Technology Hydraulic Division seeks a full time CMM Programmer/Operator with 2-5 years of experience programing with Zeiss Calypso per CAD drawing requirements. CMM operator is responsible for writing programs per drawing requirements. Interested candidates please submit resumes to HHD_HR@hydacusa.com
- Operates and program Zeiss CMM – Calypso software, and modify programs for measurements.
- Utilize CMM fixtures, attachments, and accessories to determine best method for clamping parts for inspection and writing work instructions.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing operation to ensure part quality.
- Maintain the calibration of CMM and other measuring equipment & tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2+ years of CMM operations including programing and controls.
- Strong knowledge of GD&T and ability to read complex blueprints and SolidWorks models.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Good communication skills and organizational skill with the ability to multitask
- Ability to follow inspection process, and inspection equipment, including, but not limited to calipers, micrometers, gauges, and comparator.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Manufacturing Technology or equivalent from technical school preferred
- 2-5 years related experience in CMM Zeiss Calypso programing.
- SolidWorks knowledge preferred.
- Understanding of manufacturing principles and SPC process a plus.