R&D Chemist – Liquid Solvent Inks
Company: INX International Ink Co.
Type: Full Time
INX International is now hiring chemists for several positions from entry level to manager level. If you are a chemist that enjoys solving problems and creating solutions in constantly growing and evolving market, this position could be for you. As an R&D Chemist you will be required to:
- Troubleshoot issues with existing technologies as well as customer challenges.
- Develop new solvent-based technologies based on customer needs.
- Evaluate raw materials and optimize formulations for cost-savings opportunities.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing.
- Publish project reports & other documents direct to sales & customers.
- Maintain laboratory equipment.