Company: Catholic Charities
Category: Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
Catholic Charities is seeking a receptionist to do the following below plus more. Click on Apply Now for more details about the position and to apply if you are interested.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to the appropriate staff member and answer general questions about the services and programs of the Agency.
- Track incoming calls for Emergency Services in Agency’s Homeless Management Information System, completing pre-screen assessments as needed, referring pre-screen forms to appropriate agency if outside of Catholic Charities service area.
- Greet all persons visiting the office and either direct to appropriate staff person and/or answer general questions.
- Receive, sort and route incoming United States and interoffice mail. Stamp, record and deposit all outgoing mail.
- Complete income transmittal forms for monetary donations.
- Record in-kind donations in donation receipt book according to Agency policy and procedures.
- Transport mail to designated mail site.
- Refer walk-ins seeking emergency services to appropriate program or external agency.
- Maintain security and safety by controlling front door entry. This includes, but is not limited to, observation of visitor belongings and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Respects and protects the confidentiality of clients and materials.