Company: DuPage County
Type: Full Time, Part Time
DuPage County seeks a Registered Nurse to join the Kenneth Moy DuPage Care Center team. This position will support the facility by providing professional nursing treatment and care to residents according to established rules, regulations and standard practices of the profession under the supervision of a Head Nurse or Nurse Supervisor. Responsibilities are the following:
- Responding to residents’ calls and renders services.
- Planning and coordinating residents’ care plan.
- Preparing and applying dressings and giving medications and treatment as prescribed by physicians.
- Supervising and guiding Nurses’ Aides in performance of routine nursing activities.
- Maintaining accurate inventory of narcotics and other drugs.
- Giving enemas and douches, catheterizing residents, irrigating bladder and administering oxygen.
- Contacting families or relatives if resident has needs.
- Overseeing documentation to comply with IDPA reimbursement rules, Public Health Regulations and Joint Commission.