Regulatory Affairs Product Steward
Company: INX International Ink Co.
Category: Legal, Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
INX International has an opening for the Regulatory Affairs Product Steward position. Job description and qualifications:
- Review legislative requirements in regards to chemical industry.
- Provide necessary reporting.
- Respond to customer requests.
- Utilize SAP, update SDS, run formulas through system compliance engines.
- Review substances for TSCA EPA rules.
- Gather, evaluate, organize information in a variety of formats.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure products meet regulatory compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Attend training and participate in trade organization events.
- BS degree in natural sciences or degree in Paralegal; 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of regulations affecting the chemical industry, i.e. SVHC, Prop 65, Food Packaging, FDA, EU.
- PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Positive, driven, and inquisitive.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work on project independently.