Residential Manager-Group Home Manager
Company: Rehab Without Walls
Category: Healthcare, Management
Type: Full Time
Rehab Without Walls seeks a Residential Manager-Group Home Manager. The Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of their clients across various lines of businesses. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help clients live their best life, you are encouraged to apply. Some responsibilities are the following:
- Abides by and demonstrates the company’s Mission, Vision, and Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis..
- Supervises the provision of assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being.
- Monitors and ensures staff follow agency procedures to promote optimum safety practices to provide a safe environment.
- Monitors and ensures staff follows agency procedures to promote optimum health care and behavior supports.
- Monitors and ensures staff completes all documentation as required to ensure quality services.
- Supervises staff interactions with person(s) served and support staff to promote the rights of the person(s) served to achieve enhanced quality of life.
- Ensure Material Data Safety Sheets are present for all supplies/chemicals as applicable for assigned service sites.
- Conducts timely performance reviews.
- Maintains a work environment that supports dignity and fair treatment of staff.
- Participates in recruitment, ensures vacancies are filled in a timely manner, and participates in all hiring and termination decisions for assigned locations.
- Ensures that staff is deployed appropriately, and that staffing ratios are in compliance with regulatory and service plan requirements.
- Prepares and posts schedules in a timely manner and efficiently utilizes staff.
- Oversees staff training and orientation and maintains records.
- Reviews and provides feedback on all staff documentation, including time and attendance and requests for time off.
- Ensure staff is properly trained on Material Data Safety Sheets for chemicals/supplies.
- Serves as a positive role model and supports development of staff.
- Conducts staff counseling and corrective action including work improvement plans and follow-up.
- Ensures applicable Occupational Safety Health Administration compliance standards are met and all related training occurs. Documents training and compliance in accordance with ResCare and regulatory requirements.
- Promotes the individuality of person(s) served by ensuring that common living areas and bedrooms are individualized to reflect the personality of the person(s) who lives there.