Restaurant Office Manager/Day Manager
Category: Hotel and Hospitality, Management
Type: Full Time
The Day Manager is responsible for building strong teams – through development, effective hiring and engagement. They are accountable for a variety of venue business functions and execution of consistent and flawless operational standards. This may include but is not limited to scheduling, inventory management, ordering, managing (opening/closing) shifts and hiring. Must display the ability to uphold Puttshack standards and procedures, maximize financial performance, and build relationships within their community to grow the Puttshack brand. Summary of some key responsibilities:
- Bring your ‘A’ Game each and everyday.
- Lead by example by demonstrating Puttshack Core Values.
- Develop their team through coaching and purposeful feedback.
- Drive Associate engagement and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Promote safe operational standards for both Guest and Associate safety.
- Interact with Guests to ensure they are always getting the best possible experience.
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit and revenue.
- Function as a conduit of communication between the venue and Puttshack Home Office.
- Manage office supply purchasing and budget.
- Maintain Associate Personnel files in compliance with company, state and federal regulations.